Data Entry / Administration Assistant – FASHION RETAIL | Ally Fashion | Sydney
Ally Fashion is seeking a production / buying administration assistant to the join the current team in Sydney, NSW.
· Competitive salary package!
· Career progression for those who want it!
· Exciting opportunities!
· Fluency In Mandarin
ally fashion is a young ladies fast fashion volume destination providing high street, affordable, on trend fashion ranges for a customer base between the ages of 15 to 35 years of age. The environment is incredibly fast paced, it can be challenging but rewarding and you must be able to adapt with it.
With a current portfolio of over 130 stores and an expansion plan to open at least 10-15 stores per year for the next 3yrs. This has presented a number of opportunities and internal promotions for those ready to progress their career and take on their next challenge.
The desired skills and attributes required for this role are:
· Sample and critical path management
· Assist Production and Buying Team raising and tracking of orders
· Liaise with suppliers and build strong relationship
· Assist buyers daily with administrative tasks
· Photograph product
· Handle quality control issues
· Update sample library
· Data entry
· Filing and adhoc duties
· Strong work ethic and capable of working autonomously
To be successful in this position:
· 2 years administration/data entry experience
· Have excellent and accurate admin skills including Excel, Word and Outlook
· Work well under pressure and to deadlines
· Have a strong attention to detail
· Can-do positive attitude with the ability to multi-task and prioritise
If you meet the above criteria and have relevant industry experience please apply.
We thank everyone in advance for their application. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted within a two week period.
Please submit your application and resume VIA this website or apply direct to firstname.lastname@example.org